Portable Steel Tester
Handheld XRF Genius series Product Description - Perfect performance as desktop - Small body, easy to carry and operate - Nondestructive detection - Fast detection - Newly added light elements detection function - Direct testing - HD camera, more accurate testing - Easy for calibration of...
Portable Steel Tester
- Perfect performance as desktop
- Small body, easy to carry and operate
- Nondestructive detection
- Fast detection
- Newly added light elements detection function
- Direct testing
- HD camera, more accurate testing
- Easy for calibration of deviation
- Professional software, easy to operate
- The collimator filter, improving 3 times of efficiency
- Faster data transmission
- Radiation protection, care for health
- Strong power, convenient to charge
- Warning instructions prevent for mistaken operation
- Multiple protection and durable
Technical Specifications of Portable Steel Tester
- Model: The 4th generation Portable Steel Tester.
- Analysis method: Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analysis Method.
- Measuring range of elements: Mg to U.
- Simultaneously detect elements: Simultaneously detect tens of Elements.
- Processor and RAM: CUP: 667MHz, RAM: 256M, Maximum Expanded storage: 32G, Standard configuration: 2G, can store large Amounts of data.
- Content range: Ppm~99.99%.
- Testing time: 3-30 seconds.
- GPS\WiFi: Built-in system.
- Battery time: Lithium battery, which can be charged, with maximum Capacity of 7800mAh, can continuously work for 8 hours; Equipped With wide voltage(110V-220V) general adapter, can work under Alternating current.
- Testing object: Solid, liquid, powder.
- Detector: 25mm2 0.3mil, SDD detector.
- Detector resolution: Lowest resolution can be 139eV.
- Excitation source: 40KV/100uA-AG anode window miniature X light Tube and high voltage source.
- Collimator and filter: Collimator of 4.0 or 2.0 diameter, automatic Switch of 6 types filter groups. 12 kinds of groups, world's most Compound mode, can satisfy various kinds of samples testing.
- Video system: HD camera.
- Screen: TFT-LCD touch screen, resolution 640*480.
- Detection limit: Lowest detection limit accounts to ppm level.
- Testing window: 12mm.
- Safety: Self-contained password manager mode.
- Gas charging system: Helium charging at ordinary pressure system.
- Data transmission: Digital multi-channel technology, SPI data Transmission, quick analysis, high counting rate, waterproof miniature USB, which can be connected to desktop computer.
- Humidity: ≤ 90%.
- Temperature: -20º C~+50º C.
- Size: 234× 306× 82mm(L× H× W).
- Weight: 1.9Kg(with battery), 1.6Kg(without battery)
* Genius 3000 XRF
The instrument is widely used in toy safety testing, electrical and electronic and RoHS testing etc.
- Application fields
1. For RoHS and other hazardous elements testing of big volume parts
2. For on-site testing of electronic components and parts
3. For on-site random testing of various kinds of toys, stationeries, children's products, and gifts
4. For packing material testing and verifying
5. For various kinds of batteries hazardous substance testing and verifying
6. Hazardous elements testing in the electroplate liquid
7. Hazardous elements testing in cloth, shoes material etc
8. Hazardous elements testing in jewelry, ornaments etc
* Genius 5000 XRF Portable Steel Tester
- Core Application Field:
1. Iron and steel
2. Recovery of scrap metal
3. Machinery manufacture and process
4. Boiler pressure vessel
* Genius 7000 XRF
Genius 7000 is applied for mineral exploration, in-situ testing analysis, and soil content analysis. With the features of small, light, quick analysis, high precision and handheld, it has been widely applied for element sample testing and analysis of various ores and slag. Samples include all natural ores, slag, rocks, soil, slurry from sulfur to uranium, with forms of solid, liquid, and powder.
* Genius 9000 XRF
This instrument is applied to in-situ test and repair analysis to soil pollution. And the testing samples include slag, rock, soil, mud. Specially focuses on the eight heavy metal element in national standard. The samples can be solids, liquid, dust etc.