Stainless Steel Tester
Genius 5000XRF Handheld Alloy & Stainless Steel Analyzer Genius 5000 XRF is widely used for various kinds of alloy analysis. The analytical precision is 2 to 3 times more precise than common alloy analyzer. And testing samples include solid, debris, or any other tangible alloy objects. Core...
Genius 5000XRF Handheld Alloy & Stainless Steel Tester
Stainless Steel Tester Genius 5000XRF is widely used for various kinds of alloy analysis. The analytical precision is 2 to 3 times more precise than common alloy analyzer. And testing samples include solid, debris, or any other tangible alloy objects.
Core Application Field:
1. Iron and steel
2. Recovery of scrap metal
3. Machinery manufacture and process
4. Boiler pressure vessel
Stainless Steel Tester advantages:
1. Rapid nondestructive testing: 1-2 seconds for rapid detection. More than 10secs for precise detection, whose results are similar to the results gotten in lab
2. Professional alloy analysis software, which is easy for operation by commons. Free switch between Chinese and English interface
3. Multiple alloy analysis modes, including "quantitative analysis (ppm)", "qualitative analysis" etc. Built-in multi-calibration methods can calibrate deviation caused by different geometric states.
4. Unique adjustable fundamental parameter technology provides more analytical modes and more precise modes for customers
5. Dynamic information-match function displays testing results, sample numbers, and matching information on the interface simultaneously, which can be switched between each other
● Reliability Analysis
Simply trigger the instrument; the results of material contents will come out. Now you do not need the material reports, the only need that is to have our fourth generational handheld Genius5000. With 10 seconds of nondestructive testing to the sample, you can know the quality and quantity of the material, which can prevent the cheat from the material provider.
● Quality Guarantee/Quality Control
During the process of alloy material production and machinery equipment manufacturing, material identification and element testing is indivisible. To prevent the lost caused by the mixture of raw material, the fourth generational Genius5000 provides professional nondestructive testing, which effectively prevent the lost from mixture of raw material.
● Recovery of Scrap Metal
The fourth generational Genius5000 provides the immediate nondestructive testing from titanium alloy to nickel alloy, widely applied for classification of various kinds of alloy material.
Measuring precision of main elements in stainless steel (304) testing for 10 seconds
Relative standard deviation(%)
Amplified Figure of Ni Content as 0.108% in Stainless Steel
Genius5000 Stainless Steel Tester
Mg to U
Processor and RAM
CUP: 667MHz, RAM:256M Maximum expanded storage: 32G, Standard configuration: 2G, for storage of large amounts of data.
Built-in GPS & WIFI system
Chargeable lithium battery, with capacity of 7800mAH, continuously providing 8 working hours; Equiped with wide voltage (110V-220V) general adapter
Solid, liquid, powder
Minimum resolution: 139eV
Target: Ag High voltage: 5-40kv Tube current: 1-100uA
Collimator and filter
Collimator kinds: 2 (4.0mm and 2.0mm diameter) Filter types:6 Automatic switch: YES
CMOS HD camera
Semi-transmission&semi-reflection LCD touch screen, resolution 640*480
Self-contained password manager mode
Gas charging system
Optional Helium charging system
Net weight:1.6kg Battery:0.3kg
|Delivery package:||Test Stand:|